Tuesday, February 03, 2004

New Plan.

After some careful review of Life so far – methinks it’s time to get back to basics. Book time. I need to get some letters after my name. So – I’m gonna burn some oil and prep for a big test at the end of May. What test? We’re talking about the CISSP.
A couple of gents here at jobland have recently taken and passed the exam, and man – I KNOW I can do it. Bad enough I’m already doing some consulting around this field anyway – I might as well make it official, and start collecting for it.
I’ve got a TON to learn, or at least re-learn, or maybe remember. I almost forgot what it takes to study, but luckily this is a topic of which I have interest, and if it is anything remotely like useless knowledge – I’ve got it made.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home