Friday, February 03, 2006

Mohammed - modern day Jester

So the Prophet Mohammed walks into a bar. He glides up to the bartender, and proclaims in a grand voice, “Proprietor! I would like a Molotov Cocktail!”
The bartender looks all confused and a little worried, and responds, “And what in the Hell are you gonna do with that?”
So Mohammed jumps the bar and strangles the bartender. As the last breath escapes the man, Mohammed says, “I find your lack of faith disturbing…”

Ok, maybe it’s not so funny. But guess what? I don’t care. The joke is just about on level with the latest “outrage” by all those folks of the “Religion of Peace.” If I had the time I would have made my own Curious Mohammed comic strip, and that I can guarantee you would have been funnier than the Monkey Heist. Seriously, I am farking nuts over this. It is obviously the sign of the end of times, because I actually agreed with the French. No shit – fucking FRANCE has the right view on this one and has actually stopped eating cheese for the few seconds in time to stand up to the Islamofascism du jour.

Here’s another try:
The Prophet Mohammed walks into a bar with a frog on his head.
The bartender says, “What’s that?”
The frog quickly replies, “Well, it started as a wart on my ass and then THIS happened.”

I’m getting there. Meanwhile, because I’m posting outright blasphemous Mohammedisms, some head-wrapped nutjob is composing his latest death threat because of the above content. To which I have this reply:
“Hey Sandy – if you want your people to be treated as equals to and by the Western world, welcome to Free Speech 101. I’ll be your guide, if not your human alarm clock to wake you up after centuries of ignorance. It’s the 21st century, and we drive cars, not camels. You should know this of course, because most of our money goes to a few of your caliphs that own the land you hold so sacred yet dusty. Lastly, bad news: heaven has run out of virgins, so don’t bother with the bomb. Get a job. Rebuild the reception hall your brother just blew up.”

If it ain’t the illegals getting me crazy, it’s the Islamofascists. Grr.

1 Comments:

Blogger Porq said...

What does this have to do with NASCAR???

DUH!!!!!

2:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home