Wednesday, July 20, 2005

That's one small step...

Earthrise
Today is the anniversary of the Apollo 11’s landing on the moon. We’ve done some cool stuff since then, but we’re still not even close to ready to leaving this rock.
It may be my imagination, but I think I’ve stumbled onto something. A conspiracy maybe. You find out yourself.
Go out to Google and check out the Google Moon link that’s there. They’ve added some moon surface images to their gallery, and are showin’ them off. However, we all know about the government conspiracy of us never actually going to the moon and it was one big hoax. So – to see what I’m talking about – go to the Google Moon and click, drag, and zoom all the way in to the moon surface.
Share and enjoy.

2 Comments:

Blogger Carrie said...

ok... I don't have time to read the posts, but you *DO* realize you're missing a mini you standing on the steps of G-land, yes?



dig it. and funny. I almost shed a tear! sweeeeeeet

6:32 AM  
Blogger The Life of Bill said...

Big D-

Way to come back with a vengeance! Digging the new pics-gotta love what you can do with digital images!

3:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home