Tuesday, April 06, 2004

Trivia?

Bar Trivia RulesJust don’t call me Cliff. Mr. Clavin was the Keeper of All Things Unimportant, and we’ll let him keep that title. I just love trivia, and for some reason, useless knowledge comes to me more easily than mostly everything else. It would also seem that tidbits of info seem to stick with a greater part of all my acquaintances. Maybe it’s one of those subconscious things that help people ‘click’ and form friendships and such. Maybe it’s the fact that I tend to hang out with geeks. Let’s move on.
Lots going on these days – and not at all trivial things at that. On a posting about useless knowledge, I have to sway the opposite and say that there must be something in the water. Now I’ve posted about springtime and gettin’ twitterpated and all that - but I think a bunch of my friends really took it to heart, or loin. Seems that everybody’s making babies.
I’m up to four expectant couples as of this time. Actually – five if you count some at work. That’s some serious production.
Also – I’m pretty happy with my current domestic situation, and the Hotel Cz’ski isn’t posting any vacancies. What bothers me is the conversations that WifeTM has been initiating, and I’ll give you three guesses as to the topic. First two guesses don’t count. Luckily – yours truly has been able to keep the faith if you will in terms of the happy status quo. Somehow – I know that there is somebody out there taking odds on when we’ll see the next installment in the Clan Cz’ski.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home