Monday, February 20, 2006

I'm not (un)dead... yet.

Ok, it’s official. I spend a lot of time in front of a PC. Therefore, I’m staring if not clicking in some browser, bouncing around the interweb. I’m selling an email product, I take classes online, and I’m sucking at some online fantasy sports leagues.
But – in the spare moments when nobody’s looking – I kill zombies.
Yup – I stumbled on this low-tech, no real mission online role-playing game by the name of Urban Dead. I just started, and I got my bro Ed into it. Since we’re just starting, we may get a few others involved and try to defend our little virtual suburb of all zombie infestation.
Why? Because I for one do not welcome my new zombie overlords, and it’s a kick. Check the link to the right, sign up, and look for DCzski in the game. I might start posting updates to my character’s survival and progress. Wahoo!

3 Comments:

Blogger Carrie said...

I'm in.


where you at?

12:16 AM  
Blogger Mr. Apropos said...

I'm holding up in Huntley Heights (22 Feb 06) until tomorrow.

11:36 PM  
Blogger Mr. Apropos said...

More here.

9:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home