Thursday, February 23, 2006

Send in the JV team

Welcome to today’s WTF from right here in sunny New Jersey, land of 1000 toxic waste sites.
I’m going to take a break from my recent rablings and grumblings about the personal relationships we’re all forming with the Islamofascists, and flip back over to my other biggest peeve – our uninvited guests.
I’m not a xenophobe – I don’t fear them. After all – they’re just people. Of course, these are people that are sucking our systems and fundings dry. We cater to this crowd, a lot like we do to the Islamos as the dhimmi we are, and it kills me.
And then, just when I think I’ve slammed enough Seagram’s product and Clydesdales to get past the reminders that the Brotherman posts, I stumble across this gem of an article.
I’m not going to badmouth Joe Vas. I’m no democrat, and I don’t live in Puerto Amboy, and I don’t recall ever having a conversation with him. But, if what the dude in the article said is true, the Vas Deferens is gonna have some explaining to do.
I will not accept any rational explanation to do this outside of the same logic used down in Tennessee to license the crack dealers. Essentially – the TN folk decided to hand out stamps to those that wanted to deal the crack. Here’s the instant tip-off to the law enforcement community of who is distributing (and absolutely dumb enough to do the lemming thing and get in line). If the Vas had this in mind to get the illegals to line up and try to get a license – if only for the purpose of rounding them up for immediate deportation to say, ANYWHERE ELSE – then maybe – MAYBE – I can cut him some slack.
But like I said, I’m not going to bad mouth JV here. I’ll paint the picture for you and let’s see if you come up with the same verdict I have. It doesn’t matter what office JV holds, the basic facts are this: he’s a politician in New Jersey. The politicians in New Jersey make the stereotypical politico seem noble. Somehow, I don’t think I’ll be patting the Vas on the back for this action any time soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home